Stooshe - Black Heart

Stooshe - Black Heart


I don't like it when you break me honey, why'd you have to do that? Tell me when you make these tears keep fallin', do you feel like a man?
Figure figure, there's no working you out what so ever...Only one way i can sum you up all together; you got a black heart.

Daddy i've fallen for a monster, somehow he's scaring me to death, ah yes he is big and he's bad, i love him like mad... Mother he's the best i ever had.
Daddy i've fallen for a monster, he got a black heart.

No wants to build around me honey, cause you blew my house down...Sticks and stones won't put it back up for me, and that's where we're at now.

Sicker sicker, i ain't feeling your mouth what so ever...A name it hurts me more the way from around but whatever... You've got a black heart.

Daddy i've fallen for a monster, somehow he's scaring me to death, ah yes he is big and he's bad, i love him like mad... Mother he's the best i ever had...Oh yes he is!

Daddy i've fallen for a monster...He got a black heart...

Comentarios