New Money Twinz - Miss New Money

New Money Twinz - Miss New Money



I'm searching, I'm searching,
I'm searching for you
Miss New Money, Miss New Money

You got a million dollar house and the newest whip out, New Money, Miss New Money

You aint worried about no bills you making million dollar deals, New Money, Miss New Money

You got your own black card cause you like to stunt hard, New Money, Miss New Money

You aint have to give head for you to get the bread, New Money, Miss New Money

I'm searching, I'm searching
I'm searching for you
Miss New Money, Miss New Money

I got girl name, she fly as shit
She got long black hair with some sexy hips, and she so dam fine, she really blows my mind.
She got a smile so bright it lights up a room, she stands 5 foot and she so well groom, and she so dam sweet, she's a blessing to me.

I'm searching, I'm searching
I'm searching for you
Miss New Money, Miss New Money

Boo you got something special, I can see it in your eyes, it aint your thicky thick thighs that got me hypnotized. Its your inner beauty that brings out your glow, and if no other nigga told you, twin told you so. I'm a mack so you know I gotta spit my game, wanna roll with a star, wanna feel the fame, so get with it, then go tell all your peoples, later on I'll scoop you up in that dubbed out regal.
I know you gonna like, ma you feeling me right, learning me is like learning how to ride your first bike. Its cool take a glimpse of this life. Cause the way I'm feeling girl, I'm feeling high as a kite. So don't be scared, promise baby I won't bite, but I might kiss around your ear and take a nibble like Mike. I know I sound blunt, cause aint no need to be shy, I keep it real cause it really aint no reason to lie, ok.

I'm searching, I'm searching
I'm searching for you
Miss New Money, Miss New Money

Comentarios